Friday, June 11, 2010

Of Raindrops...Romance and Chai!

I hear thunder , I hear thunder , oh don't you? oh don't you?... Pit-a-patter raindrops, Pit-a-patter raindrops.. I'm wet through...I'm wet through....

Yes! Looks like the monsoons have arrived and I couldn't be more glad to get respite from the biting heat...

I know dark clouds are apparently supposed to be disturbing for some... but it does just the opposite for me...
As i sit by my 8th floor balcony and watch them gather on the horizon... its gives me such a sense of calm.....sense of peace...within...I can literally see the silver lining on each cloud... :)



In my opinion, it is also the most romantic of all four seasons we have in our incredible country....
It definitely sometimes takes water to ignite a fire! ;)

I have very fond memories of the monsoon of 2009....long drive to Lonavala... sudden heavy downpour ..being stuck in a traffic jam...n while being stuck in the jam .. my husband now....but .. mind you ,  my closest buddy then....singing to me .. making the rains seem even more beautiful and me in my mind thanking God for the traffic jam!! :P

Well then, all you people... here's to the monsoons that have been and monsoon that will be!
Looking forward to creating many more memories to deposit in my bank of  "My most cherished memories" !

Cheers! (with chai and bhajiyas) ;)

No comments: