Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guess who got I.N.K.E.D ?!

Meeeeeeeeeee!!!! :)
18-06-2010... Thats the date thats going to remain etched in my memory forever...even if hypothetically i want to forget it... my TATTOO wont let me!

Yes! finally got myself one! A Phoenix ! Love it!

Now for the whole hue and cry about how painful it was! Yeah! All you sissys who said its hurts! Boo! :) Just kidding..;)

It hardly hurt... For all the women.. just multiply the pain 7 times to that of how it feels when you go waxing to the salon!

The artsist .. who for security reasons (my own) ;) .. i dont wanna name.. was a man filled with attitude..
rather for nothing!

For some reason .. these tattoo artists .. ive met a few ..have trucks of attitude...i wonder why!

I mean .. yeah they are good with their hands.. no doubt.. but then whats one losing in being humble..

Yeah.. we can trace and draw too.. but unfortunately we humans happen to trust someone else with this rather than ourselves

.. what to do! We are like that only ;)

But yea... thank you to him for a wonderful piece of art on my forehand which i am going to cherish for life..

My most prized possesion..:) .. after the husband ofcourse ;)

2 comments:

rifkab said...

I love the A in the phoenix tail... :) awesome...

Ameya said...

Yippeee!! :)