Monday, February 8, 2010

Have you evers….. and Wild guesses....


Have you ever surprised a loved one with so much love and affection that they are out of words to react…?

Have you ever felt that you know a person so well that you can read his/her mind ?

Have you ever felt that someone you know is a male / female version of you?

I have….and believe me …they are feeling that cannot be replaced by any other…

To see someone so dear to you so happy with something that you’ve put in so much love and effort for is PRICELESS….

To know someone so well that you can guess what he/she has in store for you as a surprise is CRAZY …

To feel that someone you know so close to you is a male/female version of you is like finding your SOULMATE….


Wild guesses… are WILD ofcourse… but this one time…I guess It was knowing eachother so well that made us guess whats in store!

It was his birthday . I had a surprise planned.
We went out pubbing to bring the birthday in.
I had obviously not mentioned it to him..though the plan was to blind fold him and take him to the venue !
Since there was no way I could do a kidnap-act – I had to spill the beans that there was a surprise in store.
His eyes lit up and like a child full of glee he announced he had a surprise for me too!
Uh – wasn’t it HIS birthday?! Then why surprise for me…
“you will know soon” was the response I got…
We waited..to be surprised…
He suggested a “game” – We write on a piece of paper what we thought the surprise was –
Was not tough for him I think – without being unfair I say this – coz it was his birthday- so !
But the awesome part was – he wrote in detail about everything .
My turn to write. I couldn’t think. I still wrote.

2 hours later – at midnight…when the plan was executed ..…We exchanged notes!

And Guess what!!?!? ?!?!? ?!?!

Both wrote the exact chain of events that took place!!!

Bliss I say !!! To know someone so well !
Bliss I say!!! To find your SOULMATE !
Bliss I say!!! To see expressions which are PRICELESS !
Bliss I say!!! To feel CRAZY !

Happy Birthday again! :)

and

Thanks a tonne for the "return gift" :)!

No comments: