Monday, February 1, 2010

Of New Beginings and Old Endings.....

....One month down! Phew! .....didn't zoom as i thought it would...
Started with a bang no doubt....loved each day..no doubt again...but yea...would have loved it if it went by a little quicker...
How unsatisfied we as humans are..! When times goes by like a gunshot..we crib saying..oh how i wish i just had some time in hand ..and now when it is going by at a pace which can give us time for a lot of other things to do..here I am ... asking it to zoom....!
Alas! The human species.... the grass is always greener on the other side..innit?? :)

Looking forward to February... a very special month indeed... An angel was born , and I'm sure for me ; making sure we lead a good life with eachother ! I'm loving each bit... Thnk You! :)

A new job to add to it...Hoping it makes me feel good about myself all over again...after a long sabatical....not saying much as of now as today is just my first day at work!

Wish me luck as I wish all you readers too...

Much love and light...
:)

1 comment:

Ameya said...

All the very best.. may the 'air force' be with you :P

Your blessed! You will make it happen :)

I think I know that angel, sure has an halo on the head..