Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How the Human Mind works :)

Random again....

Just for fun sake and to arouse curiosity i posted my status msg on Facebook as " I feel it in my Fingers, I feel it in my toes...Don't you?? "

For those of you who dont know this is a very famous song called "Love is all around " by "Troggs" and redone by "Wet Wet Wet"....

Yes i raised eyebrows....and got responses that i was looking for....for entertainment value....

Some of them : (with no offence to anyone ofcourse)

- "Yes i do...exactly the way you do :) "
-"nah ..he might"
-"at last..she feels it"
-" what are you guys feeling?"
-"yeah, dont these things have a censor?"
- "ahem"
- "i think u have a cramp"

LOL ! i loved the last one!


My response...
"Im talking about "WINTER"...what were you'll thinking?? "


Ans THIS is what you call faffing my friends :)

No comments: