Sunday, November 1, 2009

Free Falling....





Wiki defines free falling as "motion with acceleration provided by gravity"


Tom Petty croons :

"I wanna glide down over Mullholland...
I wanna write her name in the sky.........
I wanna free fall out into nothing.................
Gonna Leave this world for a while......................
And im Free Falling.....And Im Free Falling...................."


Tina contemplates :

I wanna free fall tooo.....I am free falling.....

I am floating.....Just going with the flow.....

It excites me.....It enthralls me....It scares me.....gives me the heebie jeebies....

But theres something about it i Love.....
I cant help but free-fall....

Maybe its a good idea....maybe its not..
Who knows.....God does....
Maybe it'll hurt...Maybe it'll heal....

But there's something about it i Love....
I Cant help but Free fall......

1 comment:

Ameya said...

A very beautiful thought :) hope you land on a cushioned bed of feathers.. :)