Monday, September 21, 2009

I dont know...i dont care...or maybe i do???

Well.....its been long ive posted anything...yeah i promised to complete the previous one ..but now i dont feel like it.... :)
Isnt life about doing and not doing what you feel like and what you dont?
I dont know what to write hence the time wasting lines ...
I posted a pic of mine on the social networking sites ...i worked on the pic a bit...tinted it blue and captioned it "ive got the blues"....
Its funny how many ppl commented on it....
I think people are more than happy to faff around nowadays on these sites...
I know a lot of ppl who on a saturday night may not go out but will not even go to bed early..but faff on facebook just to see whats going on in other ppls lives...
Maybe sometimes...im one of them..who faffs....just maybe....just sometimes :)....
Then again...why did i put the pic up??? To see it myself?? I dont think so ...
Should i then say such things about people....i dont know...i dont care...

For some reason...i feel like a free bird at this moment...I feel i can just about write anything without bothering what it may make someone feel....
No worries that will kill me...yeah worries that may make me sick..but not kill me..so its cool! ;)
Maybe its the wine talking...i dont know...
I dont care :)

Why do ppl fall in love??
Someone once told me...people fall in love for selfish reasons...
Is that so? I dont know!I dont care...;) - or maybe i do???
When i fell in love...i wondered why i couldnt "rise" in it? Maybe coz i wasnt selfish?? i dont know....weird....i think its high time i know something...

1 comment:

rifkab said...

u have lost the plot my friend :o)