Friday, October 16, 2009

There's Something about butterflies...

There is! There really is!

If you notice what I am about to share...maybe you might just agree with me....

Every time i think of someone special who i have lost...who has passed on to the other world....there comes a pretty pretty butterfly fluttering near me as if to say- yes! i am watching over you and I miss you too~! :)

This has happened so many times now, that i am convinced...butterflies are our angels in disguise....

Just last evening...i was sitting in my garden and thinking of my grandmom who passed on last year...this is our first diwali without her...and i truly am missing her....
Just when i got misty eyed, there she came....fluttering to me....right next to me....as if telling me ..."im always with you my child and im watching over you"..... and i instantly smiled and it fluttered away.......
and this is just one instance.....

Who sees butterflies at 9:00 pm :) ......



1 comment:

rifkab said...

its happened to me too....butterflies can truly be angels in disguise...